You will receive a receipt every time you visit Dunkin’ Donuts, by which you can continue to complete the DunkinRunsOnYou Customer Satisfaction Survey and receive a free classic donut. Dunkin’RunsOnYou is an easy way for customers to participate and make sure they are providing the best products and services.
DunkinRunsOnYou Survey Rules and Requirements
If you are unfamiliar with the DunkinRunsOnYou survey requirements, you should familiarize yourself with them before taking part in the formal survey. The following information relates to the survey requirements.
- Using a computer, laptop, or mobile phone requires an active internet connection.
- Maintain a stable connection to the Internet
- If you wish to participate in the official Survey, you must have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Valid proof of purchase is required at Dunkin Donuts. The survey code can be found here.
- In order to participate in the official survey, you must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be an American citizen if you wish to be a member of the Survey.
- It must also meet the minimum age requirement (18 years of age or older).
- Furthermore, Dunkin Donuts must be purchased at any of their outlets.
- The official survey website must be accessed immediately after purchasing this item.
- The prize must be claimed within 180 days of being awarded.
- The survey code needs to be provided on the receipt within 30 days after the survey is completed.
- For the DunkinRunsOnYou survey, there can be only one receipt per customer.
- It is not possible to transfer the coupon code.
- It is not possible to combine the offers with any other rewards or offers.
- Upon winning, the customer will have to pay all taxes, including the lottery fee.
- Dunkin Donuts must provide proof of purchase in order to complete the survey form.
The questionnaire is easy to fill out, and the person will spend less than 5 minutes answering it.